Please read these conditions carefully before booking on any workshop or field trip
ONE-DAY PHOTO WORKSHOPS, AND ONE-ON-ONE WORKSHOPS
- For all one-day workshops, payment in full is required at the time of booking. In the event of cancellation by the participant, a full refund will be given only if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to the workshop date. If the cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to the workshop date, a refund will only be made if the place is filled. Every effort will be made to fill cancelled places.
- This policy is necessary due to the very small numbers of students I take on each workshop. However, for most workshops I have a waiting list so places are often filled even on short notice.
- Payment may be made either by cash, personal cheque in Canadian funds, credit card or Paypal
PHOTO TOURS (Priced in $US for International trips)
- To register for a photo tour please complete the online booking form and send a non-refundable deposit of $1250US is required. Deposits can be made by personal cheque or bank draft in U.S. funds, or by credit card/Paypal account through the Paypal system – full instructions will be sent at the time of booking.
- You will receive instructions for payment of balances when due (Generally 3 months before tour).
- Please note: neither the deposit not the final amount can be refunded in any circumstances other than if the trip is cancelled due to the minimum booking number not being reached. (please see next item). Adequate travel insurance is strongly recommended for this reason.
- Peter Llewellyn Photography reserves the right to cancel any tour for which there are insufficient reservations. Such cancellations shall be made not later than 90 days before date of tour. In the event of a tour cancellation all deposits and other payments shall be refunded in full. (Be aware of this when booking flights and ensure you have insurance to cover this aspect.
- Tour fees include: all lodgings and meals (except where specifically included in the tour description), refreshments and snacks while in the field, services of tour guide(s), photo instruction and critique sessions. Prices DO NOT include, travel to the starting point of each tour, passport or visa fees as necessary, airport taxes, alcoholic beverages, phone and internet charges unless included in room rate, gratuities or other personal expenses.
- Peter Llewellyn Photography does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongings
- All tour participants will be required to sign a liability waiver agreeing indemnify and hold harmless Peter Llewellyn photography, it’s agents and contractors against all claims and losses resulting rfom the operation of this tour.
- No responsibility is accepted for losses due to injury, damage, accident, delay, defects or defaults of any person or company engaged in carrying out any function during this tour.
- Receipt of deposit is deemed to consent to these conditions
PASSPORTS, VISAS and HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
- It is the responsibility of all tour participants to ensure they have a valid passport (valid for 6 months beyond end of tour) and any necessary visas or vaccinations
- It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure they are physically fit to undertake each tour. (Tours are not generally physically demanding although inevitable there is some walking involved while carrying photo gear – make sure you are prepared for this). Prices of tours DO NOT include health insurance or repatriation expenses.
Please be aware that the tour leader (that’s me!) does take photographs during the tours. I use this as a teaching by example and will explain what I am doing and why and will answer any questions.